New Utility Service

In order to get new service, the following information must be provided to the utility department.

  • Each customer must complete a Utility Service Application and Agreement. Social Security numbers from the customer and spouse if applicable must be provided
  • A form of picture identification must be presented
  • Any past due balances must be paid in full
  • All of the other utilities at the new address must be transferred into the customer's name
  • A water meter deposit must be made