Levelland City Secretary
City Secretary Responsibilities
The City Secretary performs a variety of duties. Most people know that the City Secretary is charged with handling election duties for City races. But, the City Secretary does a lot more than that!
The City Secretary functions and duties include:
- Responsible for all official records of City of Levelland
- Officer of Elections during election time
- Permits solicitors and itinerant businesses
- Oversees any public requests for information
- Manages municipal legislative process
- Guards and records City Council ordinances, agendas, resolutions, permits, minutes and more
- Responsible for issuing Drilling Permits (inside the CIty Limits), Circus Permits, Alcohol Permits, and more.